On Saturday, Aug. 3, at 7:00 p.m., we’ll be making our debut at The Music Center’s Walt Disney Concert Hall! “A Summer Symphony with FASO” features a colorful collection of talented artists. So we’d like to introduce you to some of them beforehand! We’re kicking off this round of our spotlight series with a family of singers — Cliffton Hall, Deedee Magno Hall and Brycen Hall.
1. Eight-year-old Brycen will make his major stage debut alongside his parents at our Disney Hall concert! Along with his good ear for music, he has a passion for visual art. He and his kuya Kaeden have guest starred on two Cartoon Network shows, “Craig of the Creek” and “Summer Camp Island.”
2. Cliffton and Deedee met over 25 years ago, performing in the Broadway touring company of “Miss Saigon.” Since then, they’ve performed in many shows together, including “Wicked,” “If/Then,” “Next to Normal,” and several concerts (including FASO @ 10!) Here’s a sample!
3. Deedee, of Steven Universe fame, recently celebrated the 30th Anniversary of the “All New Mickey Mouse Club,” which was filmed at MGM Studios in Orlando, Fla. Her stint on this revival of the beloved Disney variety show was Deedee’s first experience performing professionally.
4. Cliffton grew up in Hawaii, but is not of Native Hawaiian decent. His mom is of Filipina, Okinawan and Spanish descent, and his dad is of French, English, German, Irish, Dutch, and Native American descent.
5. Cliffton used to be in a dance group called Code 808 that performed on “Star Search” with Ed McMahon. They competed on the same episode as Beyoncé’s girl group, “Girl Time” (which later became Destiny’s Child!)
We offer a special 20% Bulk Ticket discount for reservations of 40+ tickets ! For questions or reservations call Clem Villavert at 213.352.4992.